Terms & Conditions
- When you register with The real MICEbook website, you will be required to choose a contact email address and password. You are responsible for all sessions and transactions made using these details. You should keep your password safe and not disclose it to anyone. You should change it immediately if you feel it has been compromised.
- If any of your details change, such as your credit card billing address, you must inform The Real MICEbook as soon as possible.
The contract between us
- The Real MICEbook must receive payment of the whole of the price for the goods that you order before your order can be processed. Payment of the advertised price will be taken at the point of order. Charging your payment method does not mean that an order has been accepted by The Real MICEbook. Once payment has been processed, The Real MICEbook will confirm that your order has been received by sending an email to you at the email address you provide. The email will include your name, the order number and the total price charged. The Real MICEbook acceptance of your order (which will happen when The Real MICEbook dispatches your order) brings into existence a legally binding contract between us on these terms. Any term sought to be imposed by you in your order will not form part of the contract.
- The Real MICEbook will not process any orders in the case of errors or inaccuracies regarding the goods (including the advertised price of the goods) appearing on our website. If an error or inaccuracy is discovered with regards to the advertised price of the goods that you have ordered, we will contact you as soon as possible by email and reserve the right to cancel your order.
- This Site is for personal and non-commercial use. You may not use the site to place orders which will be, or are being, sold on to a third party. If you are suspected of using the site in this way then we reserve the right to withdraw from any relevant contract(s) and cancel your order(s).
Your right of cancellation
- If you are an individual and are not buying goods on behalf of a business, you can cancel your order without giving any reason within 14 days from the day on which you receive your items (or the last item if they were shipped separately). You must notify us of your cancellation.
- You will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us, unless we delivered it to you in error or it is faulty. You must send the item back to us no later than 14 days from the day on which you notified us of your cancellation, by following the instructions we send you.
- We will refund the price of the item no later than 14 days from the day on which we receive the item back from you or, if earlier, the day on which you provide evidence reasonably acceptable to us that you have sent the item back. We’ll refund the same means of payment as you used to make your purchase.
Availability of goods you order
If The Real MICEbook has insufficient stock to deliver the goods ordered by you, or cannot obtain the stock, we will notify you as soon as possible and any sum debited by The Real MICEbook from your payment method will be credited to your account and The Real MICEbook will notify you by email at the address given by you in your order form. The refund will be made as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your order. The Real MICEbook will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation or to supply the goods in this situation. Please note: we endeavour to bring our customers the best value we can by running special offers, but please remember stocks are limited at the special offer price, and subject to availability. We update our website as quickly as we can to minimise disappointment. The process of updating the website when goods have sold out at promotional price may take a few hours. Please note that the price the goods are offered for are as displayed in your online basket, but that is subject to the rest of these terms.
Delivery of goods to you
The Real MICEbook will post, or arrange a courier on your behalf, for the goods ordered by you to the person and address you give. Delivery will be made as soon as possible after your order is accepted and in any event within 30 days of dispatch of the order. All delivery times quoted on the web site are estimates only, based on availability, normal processing and delivery companies. You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered when the goods are dispatched to you from our distribution centre.
Value Added Tax (VAT)
All prices displayed on The Real MICEbook website are inclusive of your local Tax (or applicable local sales tax, VAT and similar taxes). Your final price may be different depending upon the tax that applies to your delivery location. Where The Book Depository apply a different tax rate based on the destination of the goods, this will be declared in the checkout.
When ordering goods from The Real MICEbook for delivery overseas, you may be subject to import duties and taxes that are levied once the package reaches your country. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be.
Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so you should contact your local customs office for further information. Additionally, please note that when ordering from The Book Depository, you are considered the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the goods.
VAT registration numbers
This is as follows:
- If the goods The Real MICEbook delivers are not what you ordered or are damaged or defective or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, The Real MICEbook shall have no liability to you unless you notify The Real MICEbook in writing at our contact address of the problem within ten working days of the delivery of goods in question.
- If you do not receive goods ordered by you within 30 days of the date on which they were dispatched to you, The Real MICEbook shall have no liability to you unless you notify The Real MICEbook in writing at our contact address of the problem within 40 days of the date on which the goods were dispatched to you.
- If you notify a problem to The Real MICEbook under this condition, The Real MICEbook only obligation will be, at its option, to make good any shortage or non-delivery; to replace or repair any goods that are damaged or defective.
- The Real MICEbook will not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of any problem you notify to The Real MICEbook under this condition and The Real MICEbook shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question.
- Nothing in this condition is, however, intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer under applicable local law that may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit The Real MICEbook liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from its negligence.
Nothing in this contract creates any right which is enforceable by any person who is not a party to the contract.
The Real MICEbook shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond its reasonable control.
If any part of these conditions is unenforceable (including any provision in which The Real MICEbook excludes its liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.
The Real MICEbook operates a complaints handling procedure which is used to try to resolve disputes when they first arise. If you have a complaint, please contact the Real MICEbook by using the contactform on the website.
The contract between us shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Dutch law, and the Dutch courts shall have jurisdiction to resolve any disputes between us.
These terms and conditions, together with the current The Real MICEbook website prices, delivery details and The Real MICEbook contact details, set out the whole of our agreement relating to the supply of the goods to you by The Real MICEbook.
The nature of Internet communications means that your communications may be susceptible to data corruption, interception and delays. The Real MICEbook shall not be responsible for any detrimental reliance you place on this website or its contents.
The Real MICEbook is providing this site and its contents on an ‘as is’ basis and makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this site or its contents and disclaims all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. In addition, The Real MICEbook makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness or suitability for any particular purpose of the information and related graphics published in this site or that any software or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. The information contained in this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. All liability of The Real MICEbook howsoever arising for any such inaccuracies or errors is expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
Neither The Real MICEbook nor any of its Directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this site in any way. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
Our website may contain hyperlinks. These hyperlinks connect you to sites of other organisations which are not our responsibility. We have used our reasonable endeavours in preparing our own website and the information included in it is done so in good faith. However, we have no control over any of the information you can access via other websites. Therefore, no mention of any organisation, company or individual to which our website is linked shall imply any approval or warranty as to the standing and capability of any such organisations, company or individual on the part of The Real MICEbook.
All design, text, graphics and the selection or arrangement thereof are the copyright of The Real MICEbook, or of other copyright owners. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print in hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with The Real MICEbook, or using this site as a shopping resource. Any other use of materials on this site (including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above and modification, distribution, or republication) without the prior written permission of The Real MICEbook is strictly prohibited.
In these terms and conditions:-
‘The Real MICEbook’ means The Real MICEbook : The Party- & Eventarchitect. AMG Schmidtstraat 11, 7207 KT Zutphen, the Netherlands.
‘us’ means The Real MICEbook
‘you’ and ‘your’ means the person ordering goods under these terms and conditions.